Sure Capital is a leader in the finance broking market in South Australia, helping every year thousands of small companies with business finance in Adelaide.
Whether the small business finance is needed to grow or expand the business, or to cover a temporary shortfall, there are different funding options to choose from.
At Sure Capital, we assist existing and new clients in Adelaide SA looking for small business finance. We are committed to giving the best small business finance service, and we operate as a trustworthy finance broker that connect small and medium businesses with suitable lenders who easily and quickly provide credit.
How could you use small business finance in Adelaide?
Your business can use the funds for business purposes to support current and upcoming cash flow needs.
- Buying a vehicle
- Upgrade machinery
- Purchase tools and equipment
- To complete a renovation project
- To complete a fit-out project
- Make investments to grow your business
- Make investments to expand your business
- Developing a new website or running marketing campaigns
- Launch a new product or service
What is small business finance?
Small business finance is a form of funding arranged between a business and a financial institution such as a bank or an alternative lender. As a finance broker, Sure Capital team based in Adelaide SA has been assisting Australian businesses to get access to small business finance for buying equipment, growing the business, hiring staff or purchasing commercial property.
Small business loans fund operating cost and capital expenditures.
When talking about small business finance in Adelaide SA, each business loan option comes with slightly different requirements.
- “Unsecured business loans” are fast and easy to get access to, usually is short term finance to take advantage of an opportunity to grow or expand the business.
- “Short term business loans” often used to cover cash flow issues in a short period.
- “Secured business loans” require securing the funding against an asset or post collateral such as property, plant or equipment that the financial institution can take over from the borrower in case of default or bankruptcy.
In some cases, a loan’s collateral can also be the cash flow generated from future accounts receivable. Other popular types of small business finance, alternatively to the ones offered by the standard small business finance that the banks provide, are “Business line of credit”, “Merchant cash advance”, “Invoice Finance Factoring” and “Equipment financing”. Nowadays, many small businesses in Adelaide SA have a finance facility of some description used for all different sort of purposes.
How does Sure Capital make a difference in small business finance in Adelaide SA?
At Sure Capital, our team in Adelaide SA has developed a process that allows us in 99% of the cases to get the money in our clients’ bank account within 24 hours from the approval. Our experienced consultants can always find a small finance solution to help your business to succeed. With our customised assistance, we assign one of our broker specialists to you.
We listen to your needs: no algorithms or artificial intelligence. You can speak to a real person.
No matter you need small business loan to buy new machinery or renovating the premises or purchasing a new vehicle, we assist any business in Adelaide SA in achieving their goals in any industry:
- Professional and consultancy services
- Health practices
- Hair & Beauty specialists
- Transport and logistics